St. Michael Cemetery, Livermore
About St. Michael Cemetery, Livermore
St. Michael’s Cemetery was established in 1880 for parishioners of the Tri-Valley area. More than a century later, the Diocese of Oakland Catholic Cemeteries assumed responsibility for St. Michael’s Cemetery on January 1, 1999 and expanded the services to more fully minister to the local and regional Catholic community. The cemetery grounds extend across a quaint fifteen-acre property, designed to meet the needs of our faith community. Most of the cemetery is already developed for ground burials, with Our Lady of Guadalupe and St. Michael’s Section being our newest additions. There is a new columbarium in St. Michael’s Section for burial of cremated remains, and space for burial of cremated remains in Our Lady of the Rosary Urn Garden. New garden crypts have been added to St. Michael’s in 2013, allowing St. Michael’s to offer traditional above ground burials.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sundays by appointment